Welcom your bug reporting

Any bugs you find can post here. Please leave details to let us solve it.

Moderator: davidyin

davidyin
Members
Members

Welcom your bug reporting

Post by davidyin »

You report the bug in the program.
We fix it.

Your reporting will help us improve the Pentacle and let you have much better program.

Thank you for your help.
Israel20419
Members
Members

Bad choice

Post by Israel20419 »

davidyin wrote:You report the program bug.
"program"... mmm, bad choice of words..
davidyin
Members
Members

Post by davidyin »

First of all, I have to say that my first language is not English.
If you find some words are not correct or proper, show me the right one. Please don't stand alone and say this is wrong, that is not good.

That will be very helpfull.

Thanks.
tyman00
Members
Members

Post by tyman00 »

David,

First off I know how difficult it is to learn and speak another language. You speak very good english for it not being your first language.

Secondly, what you said could be said as:

"You report the bug in the program"

I personally did not take a second thought when I first read your post. I am not sure what Israels motives are but from what I am seeing in his other posts he is just here to get you worked up and to pick on you. I have yet to see any good potential out of any of his posts to this point.

I for one appreciate the work you do. I think it is great that there are still people today that will take the talents they have and provide them for the rest of the world to use for free. Some people don't appreciate it. But that is enough about that.

To get back onto the topic of bug reporting. I have been through the script extensively making a few modifications of my own and I really have not noticed anything dramatic.

In fact the only thing I can think of at the moment is in fevent_a.asp where you say :
Befor click <SUBMIT> , please confirm your Name, Status, Date and Time, and Comment are all set correctly.
I would probably make a two small changes (the spelling of before and the tense of click)
Before clicking <SUBMIT> , please confirm your Name, Status, Date and Time, and Comment are all set correctly.
tyman00
Members
Members

Post by tyman00 »

David,

First off I know how difficult it is to learn and speak another language. You speak very good english for it not being your first language.

Secondly, what you said could be said as:

"You report the bug in the program"

I personally did not take a second thought when I first read your post. I am not sure what Israels motives are but from what I am seeing in his other posts he is just here to get you worked up and to pick on you. I have yet to see any good potential out of any of his posts to this point.

I for one appreciate the work you do. I think it is great that there are still people today that will take the talents they have and provide them for the rest of the world to use for free. Some people don't appreciate it. But that is enough about that.

To get back onto the topic of bug reporting. I have been through the script extensively making a few modifications of my own and I really have not noticed anything dramatic.

In fact the only thing I can think of at the moment is in fevent_a.asp where you say :
Befor click <SUBMIT> , please confirm your Name, Status, Date and Time, and Comment are all set correctly.
I would probably make a two small changes (the spelling of before and the tense of click)
Before clicking <SUBMIT> , please confirm your Name, Status, Date and Time, and Comment are all set correctly.
davidyin
Members
Members

Thank you.

Post by davidyin »

I will change it as what you indicated.
If you find any error, let me know.
I will continue to contribute my hours into the next version.